PanAgora’s investment strategies are based upon these guiding principles:
- Capital markets are not perfectly efficient and therefore present attractive investment opportunities for disciplined investors.
- Innovative research that blends creativity with modern financial theory and statistical techniques (art and science) is the foundation of a successful investment process.
- A systematic approach to investing that combines intuitive, fundamental thinking with quantitative techniques is likely to generate persistent, and attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- Attention to risk and efficient implementation may preserve and often enhance performance results.
- Clearly defined objectives, transparency, and access to talented investment professionals helps to achieve client satisfaction.